Pages

October 4, 2013

how to blew out your face from my eyes??

It will have been 3 years from your gone..too much things i've done, too much people i've met, but i never find what i'm looking for.. 
I really wanna move on from this stuck.. I need to wake up from this burial. But why is your face always seen at my eyes?? and even i've never forgot that time  when you're gone..
You've been gone and leave me these memories which I don't wanna remember, cause it just makes me so mad. 
Please, help me to blew out your face from my eyes.. I'm never happy here..
I need you actually, but I know it will never happen..

i've gone mad, yeah, i've gone mad..

like the Bruno Mars song : Talking to the Moon

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
my neighbors think I'm crazy, but they don't understand
you're all I had, you're all I had
at night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself
talking to the moon, try to get to you
in hope you're on the other side talking to me too
or am I a  fool who sits alone, talking to the moon
 I'm feeling like I'm famous to talk of the town
I've gone mad, yeah I've gone mad
but they don't know what I know
cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back
yeah they're talking back
cause every night I'm talking to the moon, still try to get to you
in hope you're on the other side talking to me too
or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon??



REST IN PEACE [ 09-09-88 _ 10-10-10 ]
 A.R.P.P
I will never forgetting you, we'll meet at eternity..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Pumping Heart