Pages

September 14, 2013

me at 24


just a little thing at my 24th birthday

140989*140913


I start this day with many problems, but I take a few times to talk to my Father, Jesus Christ, to give thanks for all He's done to me, to all of His love, patient, and guidance at me, all the way I've walked, all the time I've passed. Every single breath I take, every problem I have, every single wish I pray, I take it all to His leg as my offer to Him. Because He's the one who always be my side, never leave me alone, even though I leave Him first. Thank you my Lord.
 
At my 24 today, I'm still not enough to be called as an "adult" yet, even though my old said like that.. (whoooppzz).. in fact, I'm still not be a mature woman yet. I feel like I'm just 17, haha.. well, I guess I have a privilege of that :)
I have to be a really mature woman in many aspects of my life. I still have to reach many goals in life that some of them I haven't reached yet. I have to finish my study and got my second scholar, which I'd already got the first one three years ago. And I still want to take master degree after I graduate from my study, cause I wanna be a health worker and also lecturer in university of health..wish me luck.. :)

My next desire is to held marriage with my fiance at Lorin Hotel Solo.. but, I'm still waiting for my fiance and I don't even know what the time he will come to me..we've separated already, by the distance and time of course.. OMG.. hehehe...
And the next, for my future I hope I've been given two baby from God, but its depend on God if He gives me more, I can just give thanks..  :)

Well, I think that's all. Because if I mention all of my desire, it may take all day long cause my desires are as many as dust in the sky.. It's really humanly, isn't it?  :D
 C' ya..

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Pumping Heart